These Thermal Waterproof Winter Work Gloves by Ergodyne® are built to keep your hands warm and dry when you’re working in the cold. The reinforced palm is made with a grippy, abrasion-resistant material called Tena-Grip™ that reinforces the palm, while providing additional protection and extra grip on equipment or gear.
Gloves - Black/Aqua
- Dual-zone insulated with 40 grams (palm) and 70 grams (back of hand) 3M™ Thinsulate™ for extreme hand protection in cold conditions
- Breathable membrane insert creates a barrier which blocks cold, moisture and wind to keep hands warm and dry when working in snow and cold temperatures
- Durable ripstop outer shell with DWR breathable water-repellent finish
- Tena-Grip™ palm and fingertip reinforcements are designed for superior grip, abrasion resistance and flexibility, even in the cold
- Insulation is lightweight and free of bulk maintaining full dexterity
- Swipe, tap, and type on smart phones and tablets with thumb and index finger without having to take the gloves off