Scout by Cargo Crew is crafted with an eco-friendly filling and designed with intentionally placed openings on the inside of the puffer vest to accommodate embroidery. The vest features handy side pockets with a zip closure so your belongings remain secure and protected. Pair with Cargo Crew's Riviera Striped T-Shirts and Todd Chino Pants to complete your uniform look. Available in unisex sizing.
Please note, extreme heat can cause fabric to melt and permanently damage your Scout Puffer Vest. Refer to the Care tab for more information.
Male model wears size L. Female model wears size XS.
Shown here with: Gents' Max Long Sleeve Check Shirt – Black; Gents' Todd Chino Pants – Camel; Ladies' Riviera Striped 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt – Black & White; Ladies' Todd Chino Pants – Black; Gents' Smith Oxford Long Sleeve Shirt – White; Ladies' Frankie Check Shirt – Blue
Scout Puffer Vest
The inner filling of the Puffer Vest is made from a renewably sourced, plant-based polyester that is more environmentally friendly and energy saving than a typical down filling. It has the following performance benefits:
- Quick drying properties that draw moisture away from the body, keeping you cool and comfortable in any environment.
- Naturally soft and fluffy in warmth, making the Scout Puffer Vest breathable and comfortable to wear.
- It is extremely durable with good recovery, meaning it will hold its shape well. The filling is flexible, moving with your body; however, will always bounce back and keep its shape.
The purpose of a working vest is not only to bring warmth, but comfort and flexibility to allow for ease of movement when working. The Scout Puffer Vest has special performance benefits that will keep you comfortable in all environments and conditions when working.
- 100% polyester outer & lining
- Renewably sourced, plant-based, polyester filling with high recovery, warmth retention and quick drying properties
- Side pockets with zip closure
- High collar around neck for extra warmth and cover
- Matte centre front zipper
- Inside openings to facilitate embroidery
The Outer of the Scout Puffer Vest is made from 100% polyester with anti-migration properties. This helps enclose the filling side the vest without allowing fibres to escape and causes a fluffy surface.
The protective layer can melt under high temperatures therefore it is important to follow the care instructions carefully. Please DO NOT IRON and DO NOT DRYCLEAN the Puffer Vest. This can permanently damage the vest.
- Outer & lining: 100% polyester
- Fill: 100% polyester
- Gentle cold machine wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Soak or rub
- Line dry in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dryclean